- Understand the eight critical growth pressures that control biological treatment efficiency and the process controls available to help keep the system at optimum operating condition.
- Utilize microscopic examinations and the maturity index rating to quantify the biological health and identify key biological components that indicate system distress.
- Quickly address problems before an upset turns into a permit violation.
- Develop insight on advanced problem resolution through instruction and demonstration of laboratory techniques by EBS scientists using actual wastewater samples.
- Discover tools and strategies to proactively monitor and manage system health under changing conditions.